Customs codes 2023 are available.
Check out what’s new on January 1, 2023 by visiting our blog on the 2023 tariffs.
Customs Tariff 2022: notable changes
The changes that took place on the tariff in 2022 are listed here:
- Chapter 3: Fish and crustaceans, molluscs and other aquatic invertebrates.
- ★ Changes apply to scallops, including queen scallops, chlamys or placopecten, flours and meals of fish, fit for human consumption.
- Chapter 04: Milk and dairy produce, birds’ eggs, natural honey, edible products of animal origin, not elsewhere specified or included.
- ★ Changes apply to yoghurt.
- Chapter 07: Vegetables, plants, roots and tubers.
- ★ Changes apply mainly to the cabbage and mushroom families.
- Some changes apply to the chapter on oilseeds and oleaginous fruits (Chapter 12) as well as that of animal or vegetable fats and oils (Chapter 15).
- Chapter 38 and 40: Miscellaneous chemical products and rubber and artciles thereof.
- ★ The changes are for products intended for inhalation without combustion.
- Chapitre 44: Wood and articles of wood, wood charcoal.
- ★ The changes no longer concern many products: wood briquettes, fiberboard called “MDF”, laminated wood, veneer wood, cellular wood panels, carpentry works (doors, frames etc.).
- Chapter 30: Pharmaceutical products.
- ★ The focus here is on human and animal vaccines.
- And others.
Updated October 2022:
From October 3 to October 8, 2022, dozens of TARIC/10 customs code creations/cancellations have been registered in the following chapters:
- Chapter 10 – Cereals
- Chapter 25 – Salt, Sulphur, Earth and Stone, Plaster, Lime and Cement
- Chapter 26 – Ores, Slag and Ash
- Chapter 28 – inorganic chemicals, inorganic or organic compounds of precious metals, radioactive elements of rare earth metals or isotopes.
- Chapter 29 – Organic Chemicals
- Chapter 30 – Pharmaceuticals
- Chapter 44 – wood, charcoal and articles of wood.
If your products fall under these customs chapters, we invite you to check if your TARIC/10 codes have changed on the RITA>website News bubble – Changes in nomenclatures. Please note that these news are only available temporarily.