While France is undergoing a second containment as of October 30, 2020, our teams are ensuring continuity of service for air and sea freight from France’s main ports and airports, in conditions that have been degraded by travel restrictions for all operators.
In the context of the coronavirus health crisis, our business continuity plan has been deployed since 19/03/2020. Updated to 29/10/2020:
- All our services in Paris CDG, Orly, Lyon, Marseille, Nice and other ports and airports in France are and will remain 100% operational, 24/7. Reduced teams are in place on the sites, and others in a teleworking situation, 100% connected by email, telephone, teleconference and videoconference. Give priority to email or cell phone calls when necessary.
- At the various airports in France, air services are sometimes out of order. Passenger flights are cancelled, particularly for non-European destinations.
- At the various ports in France, the number of staff is reduced but port handling for FCLs is carried out without disruption. For groupage, we are operational for export and import.
- The road shuttles continue to run, sometimes less frequently.
- We adapt in real time to the changing situation and may have to modify our procedures. Despite all our efforts, the conditions for processing your requests may deteriorate. We thank you in advance for your understanding and assure you of our ongoing efforts.
Capacity update in French ports and airports following the Covid-19 crisis
The restrictive measures by the French government as well as other countries, air and sea companies are affecting freight operations, as well as the working conditions of supply chain personnel. Yet, all actors are strongly mobilized to #KeepCagroMove.
Covid-19 & Logistics: Cargo shipping to and from France - Good to know
Air traffic levels in France and Europe
Follow the French air traffic volume in the main French and border airports on the site of the Ministry of Ecological Transition and in the Civil Aviation Reading Room.
See also FlightView for the status of flights.
Covid-19 situation report for logistics & tradeworldwide
Team France Export’s international network monitors the impact of the crisis on economic activity in 60 countries on a daily basis . Level of lockout, opening of borders, opening to the flow of goods, state of transport / logistics and evolution of health regulations: find up-to-date information on the teamfrance-export.fr website (in French) or by clicking on the map.